Monday, February 8, 2010

Being 24

I'M OFFICIALLY 24 NOW


and I have spent most of my first day of being 24 in the office haha.. not that I complained.. I just think that it's not common, right? well anyway, my first wish yesterday was not to spend the first minute of me being 24 in the office.. and it wasn't granted hehe.. in fact, I spend my first 8 hours in that office.. well, I have to say that a few days ago, I didn't feel like going to have a birthday.. but my friends, my very good friends brought me some surprise.. and I'm trully thankful for you, guys.. YOU GUYS ROCKKK!!! and I love U full...

1. Message Jar from Aang, Ninung, Sisca, Eka, Andry, Elsi, Jo, Maythel in EY

2. Blackberry 9700 from Mom & Bro


3. Picture of Me and harvest cakes from my best friend, Niya

4. Starbucks Coffee tumbler from Aang & Eka

No comments:

Post a Comment