Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Some Random Thoughts

it's 3:22 a.m in the morning of February 18, 2010.. and unfortunately, i'm still stuck in this office.. why? well, i have this one last audit report to be released and it seems that this report is the hard one.. hum, how to describe it? it's like you want to poop and it's really hard to come out.. well, at least that's the best analogy i can find.. hahaha.. if you asked me what i'm doing here.. i actually just had my sleep and it's not good, it even made my back hurts..

okay, well.. i have played pet society and looklet and i still have nothing to do (other than waiting).. so i think, hey why don't i make a blog post.. since it's been quite a while.. and so now, my fingers are playing in the keyboard with some slow romantic music and a hot pop mie next to me.. (the pop mie was good, i had just had my first bite)

anyway.. what's up?? it's been quite a while since my last post.. well, i've been pretty busy since.. um, until now, i still.. um, what's the word? i think i still can't believe that i'm leaving this office, all the friends here, all the memories.. it's just hard for me to say goodbye.. this has been a place where i spent most of my time during the last two years.. well, i can say that this job has become my habbit during those times.. (i was writing this while looking at all the messy laptops, calculators, reports, snacks.. it's so typical for us, auditors)..

one of the hardest part of leaving this office is.. not being able to be in the same office with my bf.. hahaha.. is it weird? well, since we started our relationship, we have met each other almost everyday, since we usually spent our time in the same office and client.. and now that i have to leave and won't see him this often.. i guessed i know that i'll miss him..

i would also miss all my friends here.. we're totally like family for me :) i'm gonna miss our laughters, cela-celaan moments.. you know, when you're saying goodbye, all that comes to your mind is all those sweet memories haha.. and i think i'm a little mellow.. well, do forgive me, i'm stuck in the office and it's almost dawn..

i would want to talk about my feelings lately.. it's been a hard days in the office with this report and everybody seems to be in a very bad mood.. well, including me.. but i have several moments that always make me smile.. i got a fuschia rose for valentine and my bf? he's been the sweetest haha.. okay, i should not proceed since i'm blushing in front of the laptop.. and i was all alone..

i just want you to know, that i think and feel it, just like you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment